Saturday 16 July 2011

Self-Humility Toward Our Parents (Part 1)

LET'S REPAY OUR PARENTS' KINDNESS WITH DO'A


"And, out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."
[Quran translation from al-Isra' (17:24)]
Whatever kind of good words we tell to them, whatever good things we do for them, whatever type of gifts or greeting cards we give to them, don't just simply put Mother's Day and Father's Day as the only days for making our parents special for us, because it is best when we put our whole lifetime as our moments for making them special for us.

That's all for my short fulfillment for now. I couldn't make a longer post for this incoming few days as there are some errands I need to handle. Anyway for this topic about 'Self-Humility Toward Our Parents (Part 2)', I will make a longer article full with understandable and reasonable contents and explanations for the topic and will be posted soon, insha Allah.

Hope this would be beneficial to you.

Wassalaamu alaikum ^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment